Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Extra CreditBook - 2012
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
QuotesAdd a Quote
Charlie Joe's Special Bonus Tip:
-YOU CAN AVOID EXTRA CREDIT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO-
This book is about getting extra credit. But I wouldn't have written it if I didn't have to get extra credit in the first place. And that probably would have been a whole lot easier.
Here are some of the ways you can avoid having to get extra credit:
1. If your teacher makes a joke, don't make a funnier joke right after.
2. Don't come in late to class and claim, "All of the clocks in this school are wrong."
3. Don't try and pay for lunch with Monopoly money.
4. In Gym, don't try to dunk a real basketball into a Nerf hoop.
5. Eat your lunch during Lunch, not Math.
6. Remember that Science is not recess.
7. "I want to be a professional finger-painter" is not a legitimate reason for getting into a paint fight in Art class.
8. Be the opposite of me.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.